Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I bought a huge scarf lot , included Hermes!

I did a buy it now on a vintage scarf lot for $43.  55 scarves.  I asked the seller if he knew anything about the lady who owned.  He said she was from outside Washington DC in a very upscale neighborhood.  She had fabulous taste.  I have to agree!  There are so many beautiful scarves in the lot.  Most of them silk.  The Hermes is an early 60s ......
It is the one on the upper right.  The lady had all kinds of travel scarves, she must have had fun!
All of the scarves were in good condition, only having wrinkles from storage.  I love the pink and grey silk one on the bottom right.




 I love long scarves!  I wear them with my suit jackets.    I can't have enough of them!


 This is the Paris Bastille scarf, it is silk.    I love th primary colors!

There were 55 scarves in the lot, most of them silk.  I guess I paid 50 cents each.   What a wonderful bargain!  The seller was so nice.  When I opened the package, I just sat on the floor draping scarves over me! My husband was laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment